Provide administrative support to 5 billing teams:|
- Create and distribute billing folders monthly to all billers
- Print/mail via UPS all bills to the facilities
- Retrieve previous completed billing folders as requested by billers for their research
- Alphabetize completed billing folders and box for off-site storage
- Sort and file all paper census, face sheets, insurance cards and hospice
- Create welcome packets for all new admissions and retrieve necessary supply for receptionist to stuff/seal and mail
- Enter signed customer agreements/HIPAA forms that a returned to the Centralized Billing Center
- Work the Document Imaging queue by identifying faxes that are received, appropriately naming the fax and sorting into the various queues for completion by billing, revenue qualification, hospice and 3 rd party adjudication teams.
**THIS POSITION IS FULL TIME, MONDAY – FRIDAY, 830 AM – 5 PM**
- Replenish paper at all print stations throughout the building
- Provide receptionist coverage during breaks, lunches and vacations
- Other duties as requested
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...