Are you looking to start a sales career in a rewarding position that offers career advancement? This entry level sales role may be what you’re looking for! As a Customer Sales Representative, you will use your customer service and sales abilities to answer inbound calls in the Afni contact call center. In this inside sales role, you will have 6 – 8 weeks of paid training designed to help you succeed. Afni offers a great hourly wage with bonus opportunities, career advancement, full-line of medical benefits and tuition reimbursement! Think you have what it takes to perform the following duties?
- Build and maintain rapport with customers
- Identify customer needs; review and update activity on accounts
- Resolve customer issues in a prompt, professional and friendly manner
- Promote and sell products and services to meet goals
- Attend training to update product knowledge
You must be at least 18 years old to apply and pass drug screen, criminal background check, and comprehensive assessments during and after training. Afni is an equal opportunity employer.
- Dedicated people who enjoy helping others
- High school diploma, GED or higher
- 6 months to 1 year of customer sales experience in a service related industry preferred (call center, retail, food service, telecommunication, etc.)
- Computer proficiency, including web navigation
- Strong communication and sales abilities
- Adaptable to changing situations
• Apply from a desktop computer or laptop (not a smartphone or tablet)
• Have the following software installed on your computer:
o Web browser (Internet Explorer 8.0 or later or Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or later)
o Media Player (Apple Quicktime or Windows Media Player)
o Adobe Flash Player
Afni's more than a stable company with steady jobs. We're a global team of more than 4,500 unique and talented people. We respect each other...