Are you looking for a career in customer service where you can make a difference every day? If so, let us help you kick start your career! As a Customer Service Representative, you will be part of the Afni inbound call center team dedicated to resolving customer issues in a prompt, professional and friendly manner while focusing on positive customer experiences.
Being part of the Afni team means opportunities for bonuses on top of an hourly wage, medical benefits, 401(k) retirement savings, tuition reimbursement and more!
In this entry level role, you will be fully trained to perform the following duties:
- Build and maintain rapport with customers
- Identify customer product and/or service needs
- Review and update activity on accounts
- Provide basic technical support
- Promote and sell products and services
- Attend training to update product knowledge
You must be at least 18 years old to apply and pass drug screen, criminal background check, and comprehensive assessments during and after training. Afni is an equal opportunity employer.
- Dedicated people who enjoy helping others
- High school diploma, GED or higher
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service experience in a service related industry preferred (contact call center, retail, food service, telecommunications, etc.)
- Computer proficiency, including web navigation
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable to changing situations