Executive Administrative Assistant
Reports To: President FLSA Status: Part-time Non-exempt
Under general supervision, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting the Company President & the Company CEO in performing various office duties and maintaining records as well as assisting the Accounting, Distribution & Logistics, Human Resource & Training, Marketing & Events, Merchandising, and Purchasing departments.
The primary responsibilities and areas of impact of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining, filing, and organizing paperwork.
- Creating and maintaining Excel spreadsheets.
- Route incoming calls and appointments.
- Reviewing and reconciling vendor statements.
- Invoice matching.
- Assist with special projects and administrative tasks as assigned.
- Maintaining, filing and organizing confidential paperwork.
- Data entry of confidential material.
- Handling of all employee travel arrangements.
- Preparation and mailing of biweekly payroll.
- Maintain Erik's staff apparel inventory and sales/expense.
- Maintain Erik's Employee Purchase program.
- Maintain Erik's Event Fee Reimbursement program.
- Maintain Erik's Employee Demo product program.
- Maintain HR related intranet material as directed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Familiarity of accounting principles and general office procedures and practices.
- Previous experience in working with highly confidential material.
- Accurate ten-key and data entry skills.
- Experience in the use of Excel, Word as well as proficiency of both PC and MAC.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions and communicate effectively.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Successful at working both independently and as part of a team.
- Dedication to get the job done.
- Work is typically performed in an office environment, but may involve some travel to Erik's retail locations.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time, typing, use of general office equipment and occasional use of ladders and lifting up to 30 lbs.
Erik's Bike Shop, Inc. - 20 months ago