Providing superior guest service by following all of the Langham Front Desk procedures.
- Greet guests and provide all of the Langham Hotel standards upon arrival and departure
- Check in and Check out guests with an efficient and timely manner – including assigning room numbers, issuing keys, obtaining proper credit/payment, etc
- Cashiering duties including making change, cashing checks, foreign currency exchange, obtaining appropriate method of payment and set up correct payment method when necessary
- Assisting guests with any inquiry to make sure guest satisfaction
- Reporting any issues and guest complaints to supervisor
- Making sure that all guest’s accounts are in good standing and follow up as necessary
- Assist guest with any inquiries.
- Additional duties not mentioned above may also be requested by Supervisor
- Ability to stay calm and productive under stressful situation required
- Ability to anticipate situation to prevent negative situation and to provide maximum guest satisfaction strongly preferred
- Previous customer service or hotel experience preferred
- College degree preferred but not required
- Detailed oriented and Team work oriented
- Multi Language skills a plus
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours during shift
Langham Hotels International - 16 months ago
Langham has a legendary hotel heritage dating back to 1865 when the Langham Hotel in London originally opened as Europe's first Grand Hotel....