Full Time Health Care Recruiter needed for Bridgeport location of Optimus Health Care.
Candidate’s main responsibility will be to find and submit qualified candidates for open positions within Optimus. Use exceptional interpersonal skills to manage the recruitment database, generate leads, and pre-screen and follow-up with candidates, as well as develop and coordinate effective recruitment strategies. Responsible for recruiting providers, mid-level providers, all clinical personnel including Medical Assistants / Front Office Registrars and all administrative positions within Optimus. Also responsible for candidate sourcing, interview process, developing and managing posting open positions and representing Optimus at outside recruitment events including job fairs, open houses, college recruitment fairs and national conferences.
- Recruits for all full, part time, per diem and contractor positions within appropriate time frames based on established performance standards. Positions include providers, mid-level providers, and all clinical personnel including Medical Assistants / Front Office Registrars and all administrative positions within Optimus.
- Uses exceptional interpersonal skills to manage the recruitment database, generate leads, and pre-screen and follow-up with candidates, as well as develop and coordinate effective recruitment strategies.
- Together with hiring manager develops / updates appropriate job description according to Optimus’ job description format.
- Initiates the internal posting of the open position on Optimus’ intranet, as well as placement of employment ads in specified sources, to include, but not limited to the internet and newspapers.
- Screens / interviews prospective candidates via telephone and in person, when appropriate.
- Assists in investigating and developing marketing techniques to improve recruiting and Optimus’ name and recognition, including techniques geared toward private practitioners, fellowship programs, and third-year residents, as needed and assigned.
- Prepares reports and analysis reflecting progress, adverse trends and appropriate recruitment recommendations or conclusions for improvements or course corrections.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent recruiting experience: provider, mid-level provider, all clinical staff, for a hospital, private practice or healthcare recruiting firm.
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of progressive recruiting experience in an executive search firm or small boutique search firm environment in a direct candidate souring role. Recruiting provider, mid-level provider, all clinical staff including Medical Assistants / Front Office Registrars and all administrative staff could be substituted for education requirement. Excellent verbal communication skills, organizational and problem solving skills, along with a strong customer service focus.
Proficient in Microsoft Office software and familiar with internet searching. Advanced proficiency in ADP HRIS system, including HRIS Applicant tracking system.