Responsible for troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of production machines and plant facilities and for the proper preventative maintenance of the plant and production equipment assigned.
• Diagnose and repair malfunctioning production and plant equipment
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on production equipment
• Lubricate the production equipment on a daily basis
• Replace broken belts, bearings, motors, electrical systems on the production equipment as necessary
• Monitor and correct the oil levels and oil condition on the production equipment on a weekly basis
• Calibrate production equipment to ensure that all parts are running in synch
• Build machine modifications or system improvements as requested by management
• Troubleshoot and repair electrical systems and controls for production equipment and throughout plant
• Perform related duties as assigned
• Keep area clean
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- 3-5 years experience in the troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of plant production machinery
- Must have basic electrical skills.
- PLC programing, trouble shooting and diagnostic
- Must be able to troubleshoot problems quickly.
- Background preferred in manufacturing.
- HS diploma or GED required.
OSI Group - 14 months ago
The OSI Group is a world leader in providing quality products and custom solutions for the food industry. That's why many of the worlds'...