• Classroom instruction in discipline, may include labs.
• Carry a normal teaching load of 15 credits per semester
• Academic student advisement
• Service as an informed member of the Department
• Student recruitment activities related to the assigned program
• Service on College committees and other faculty obligations as specified in the Collective Bargaining Agreement
• Supervision of student activities and clubs as needed
• Demonstrated knowledge and ongoing professional development toward an understanding of advances and developments in field and teaching methodologies.
• Sensitivity to learning issues of adults and diverse cultures
• Masters degree in Mathematics or closely related field
• College level teaching experience
• Course and curriculum leadership with demonstrated course development
• Ability to demonstrate a sensitivity to diverse ethnic backgrounds, cultures, preparation, learning styles, and / or disabilities
• Ph.D. in Mathematics or closely related field
• Online teaching certification highly preferred with experience in online course development and delivery.
• Three years experience teaching in a two-year college