Community Care Pharmacy-PHARMACY TECHNICIAN-Lewisville Tx.
About the Job
Small independent Pharmacy to add service oriented, hard-working Retail Pharmacy Technician to our growing team of healthcare professionals to support our Company’s rapid growth.
- Providing high quality customer service to patients and doctors and protecting patient confidentiality.
- Assisting pharmacists in checking and filling prescriptions, responding to and referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintaining pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Performing computer data entry of prescription information, including but not limited to: patient search, prescriber search, drug selection, prescription interpretation & entry, insurance billing and basic problem solving.
- Maintaining a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Generating revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing charges.
- Organizing medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities.
- Supporting medication compounding activities.
- Preparing reports by collecting and summarizing information.
- Contributing to team effort and willingness to have a flexible schedule including weekends to support dynamic needs of a small growing company.
- At least one - two years of experience as a Retail Pharmacy Technician.
- Experience with processing insurance claims and prior authorizations.
- Registered in State of Texas and PTCB certified.
- High School Diploma or GED Certification required
- High comfort level with Microsoft applications and computer systems.
- Must be able to meet physical demands of job, which can include light lifting and standing for long periods of time.
- Candidates must pass a background check and drug screen and provide references and work history.
- Integrity, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Quality Focus, Proactive, Strong Work Ethic, Team Player, Able to work independently.
Please Fax resume to: 972-317-5141
Indeed - 22 months ago