Picking, labeling, and otherwise preparing the finished prescription as well as other light warehouse duties.
• Prep for the day; set up totes
• Fills daily drug orders accurately and efficiently in a timely manner, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
• Assists in processing returned drugs and recycle/dispose per procedure.
• Review facility pre-list and prepare 30 day cards with the appropriate drug for the full fill.
• Assists in monthly fills by delivering and exchanging medications to scheduled nursing home.
• Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications, label, and store, as needed during low volume times.
• Packages materials and products manually
• Receives packing order and pull items to be delivered from order sheets
• Determines that the correct packing materials are available at packing station
• Checks packing list for accuracy
• Applies labels, and stack boxes according to directions
• Coordinate STAT deliveries
• Ship UPS orders
• Keeps record of departure times and items packed and attaches to order
• Follow all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
• Other duties as assigned; Job duties may vary by location.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications:
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to work at a moderate speed
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
• 0-6 months working experience
• Previous pharmacy technician experience.
Physical Demands: May sit, stand, stoop, bend and walk intermittently during the day. May sit or stand seven (7) to ten (10) hours per day. May be necessary to work extended hours as needed. Finger dexterity to operate office equipment required. May need to lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds on occasion. Visual acuity to see and read fine prints. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal voice sounds. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role.
Work Environment: Work in a climate-controlled, smoke-free internal environment.
Omnicare offers a competitive benefits package for full time employees which includes medical with prescription drug plan, dental, vision, life, vacation, sick, 401k, etc.
Omnicare is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Omnicare is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
THIS POSITION IS FULL TIME:
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 1030 AM - 7PM
PLUS EVERY OTHER WEEKEND: 830 AM - 5 PM
Omnicare, Inc - 18 months ago
Omnicare, Inc., a Fortune 400 company based in Cincinnati, Ohio, provides comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers...