Teach didactic and or clinical Practical Nursing courses offered by the institution. Participate in student advising, retention, curriculum development, adjunct faculty mentoring, and other instructional activities. Teach approximately 12-16 credit hours of standard course sections per semester. This job may involve day, evening and/or weekend classes/instruction.
Requirements/Required & Preferred Credentials:
- Current New York State RN license
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work with a diverse student body
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required; Master’s preferred.
- Have at least 2 years full time or equivalent direct care experience as a practicing nurse
- Maintain current CPR certification.
- Prior teaching experience.
Commensurate based on experience.
Mildred Elley - 12 months ago