Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service? Does the idea of working in a fast paced, team oriented environment excite you? Are you looking for a career opportunity at one of the top 10 largest banks in the US? Then we want to talk to you! We’re looking for energetic, enthusiastic people to be the face of Capital One to our retail branch customers.
As a Floater Teller at Capital One, you will play a vital role in our customer’s banking experience and provide support to the overall banking teller team. You will travel to support multiple Capital One branches to help support our customers and fellow associates. You will perform a wide variety of transactions including check cashing, deposits, transfers and withdrawals. You will champion and live our sales and service culture, assisting customers with product explanations and identifying opportunities for referrals to our Relationship Bankers within the branch. Adhering to established operational policies and procedures is important. Equally important is the ability to resolve customer inquiries quickly and efficiently, delivering an exceptional customer experience every transaction, every time.
You’ll provide your services to an assigned group of branches within a geographic area, partnering with branch associates to provide coverage in various locations. As the support resource you may be asked to travel to a different location weekly or as determined by the manager. The Floater Teller will be reimbursed for travel time and mileage while on this specified project and dependable transportation is a must.
- Maintain and balance cash drawer
- Identify and refer sales opportunities to Relationship Bankers
- Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets
- Maintain supply and sale of consignment items
- Deliver outstanding customer experience by executing transactions quickly and flawlessly
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification
- Six months of work experience
- One year previous banking experience
- An ideal candidate should be available to work a flexible schedule of 40 hours per week and be able to work Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 7:30 pm and Saturday 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace.
Job Retail Banking
Primary Location United States-New York-Patchogue-SE Suffolk-Patchogue Br 203 (22203)
Travel Yes, 25 % of the Time
Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and...