A full-time positions is available for a LPN at The Citadel, a full service retirement community in Mesa, AZ.
The position will work 8 hour shifts Thursday - Monday.
The LPN will ensure the delivery of quality assisted living services focused on maximizing residents’ individual capabilities.
Administrative and Planning
Resident Care Focus
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements and evaluates resident care goals.
- Determines appropriate staffing levels to meet resident needs 24/7 and ensures schedule is made.
- Works with Assisted Living Manager and General Manager to build relationships and strong communication with residents and families.
- Anticipates, plans and evaluates care of residents.
- Assists new residents with adjustment to community.
- Makes daily rounds to review performance of resident care staff.
- Creates and monitors service records for all residents.
- Participates in family conferences.
- Communicates with physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Oversees medication program, providing hands-on medication assistance to residents and monitoring med passes.
- Assists with scheduling of ancillary services: podiatry, dentist, therapies, pharmacy consultation, etc.
- Assists with discharge planning and move-outs.
- Provides hands-on care as staffing needs require.
- Interviews, hires, trains, evaluates, supervises and counsels resident care team.
- Schedules department hours.
LPN degree from accredited program.
Active state nursing license
5 years' experience in senior services
3 years' supervisory experience (senior services preferred)
Current CPR certification
Current First Aid certification
Enjoys serving seniors
Excellent customer service and hospitality
Trustworthy and dependable
Work efficiently and effectively with little to no supervision.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Patient and compassionate
Apply for this job on our website at http://cpa.catsone.com/careers/index.php?m=portal&a=details&jobOrderID=967765
Century Park Associates - 2 years ago
If you or a loved one has reached the Golden Age of retirement, there's a good chance Life Care Centers of America offers a service you...