The Functional Production Analyst is responsible for analysis, configuration, monitoring and responding to issues associated with the daily application of operations. The individual will be working with the ticketing system, with reporting tools, and with multiple teams. This individual will play an integral role in driving for better processes, continuously improving the infrastructure, and help in projecting growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- PROACTIVE monitoring and management of product operations processes.
- Identify, capture, evaluate and report metrics and determine trending to drive process and product change – to enhance operational efficiency.
- Provide analysis and feedback of system operations, performance, and stability.
- Establish and maintain guidelines on application processing, alerting, maintenance and security.
- Establish KPI’s, monitor thresholds, communicate metrics, identify areas for review and improvement.
- Memory/CPU Utilization
- SQL reads / blocking / deadlocks
- The ability to interact with multiple teams and communicate professionally.
- Research and analyze the Product application and its functional aspects as it relates to the hardware and infrastructure.
- Analyzing and trending application processing.
- Setup and Monitoring of alerts related to the Product application and its functional processing.
- Ticketing System.
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies:
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company's governance/compliance program.
- Responsible for reporting violations of the company's policies and procedures, Standards of Business Conduct, governance program, laws and regulations through the company's Help Line or other mechanism that may be available at the time of the violation. Assists with internal control failure remediation efforts.
- Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction. Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within their area of responsibility. Participates in the internal controls self-assessment process.
- Ensures concerns with internal control design or performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to management.
MedAssets is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ensures its employment decisions comply with principles embodied in Title VII, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974, Executive Order 11246, Revised Order Number 4, and applicable state regulations.
- BA/BS in business or related concentration or 3-5 years equivalent experience in related field.
- Highly numeric aptitude with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak to employees at all levels
- Excellent problem solving and follow through skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output.
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products.
MedAssets, Inc. - 19 months ago