Arise is the leading virtual call center in the United States and the company's solutions are the industry benchmark for solving many of the persistent problems that plague brick and mortar customer contact centers: high overhead costs, inconsistent customer experience, high demand variability, revenue leakage, and high employee turnover. Accretive, LLC acquired Arise to accelerate Arise’s growth trajectory by infusing world-class management talent into an already thriving business. Arise is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic business services offerings in the US, and is on track to become a major force in the $150B call center market and the virtual services space more broadly. Twelve of the nation’s Fortune 500 companies rely on Arise to help them grow their business through delivering superior multi-channel customer contact center solutions.
Headquartered in Miramar, Florida, Arise has over 180 employees and a network of over 12,000 entrepreneurial, self- incorporated home-based Arise Certified Professionals (ACP's) in the United States and the United Kingdom/Ireland.
The Functional Analyst will provide internal financial and operational reporting, trend analysis, and recommendations to support the decision making process in a variety of projects for Arise’s Client Results Department.
- Manually create daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports
- Present recommendations based upon reporting analysis to Client Result Managers and Leadership, to include both financial and operational improvements.
- Conduct data mining activities using a variety of internally and externally available data sets
- Other duties may be non-routine and reflect substantial variety and complexity
- Bachelors Degree desired (back ground in Econometrics, Statistics, or Finance highly desired)
- 3-5 years experience creating reports and providing trend analysis
- Prior Operational Call Center experience is a must have
- Strong understanding of reporting systems (what data is accessible and what reporting system data is housed in )
- Proven ability to work independently, yet collaboratively across multiple disciplines and functions
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across all lines of business and all levels within the organization
- Exceptional customer centricity
- Proficiency in MS Office applications ( expert level with Excel- including extensive experience with Pivot Tables and VLookups is a must have)
- SQL Experience
- Experience with Access a big plus
- Back ground with Minitab or other statistical software for regression analysis is highly desired
- Deadline Driven with a keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills