Tommy Bahama defines relaxed, sophisticated, island-inspired living, with a complete collection of men’s and women’s sportswear, denim, swimwear, accessories, a complete home collection and restaurants. Tommy Bahama is looking for a qualified Functional Analyst to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
This hands-on position is responsible for working with Tommy Bahama technology & business teams and our software vendors to implement business systems, and to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve related issues. Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver targeted solutions under the guise of project management best practices. Position is responsible for providing Level 2 support of supply chain applications (Blue Cherry and related systems) and back up all the responsibilities of the systems support analyst role.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
• Document business and operations requirements, as requested by business units
• Develop business process flows as they relate to systems
• Research systems functionality options to offer solutions to business needs
• Create functional and design specifications
• Develop and execute test plans based on business processes and systems functionality
• Maintain business process documentation as they relate to systems
• Engage with vendors in specifying, developing, testing and delivering small to medium sized changes
• Second level support for Blue Cherry and related systems
• Hands-on role in analysis, troubleshooting, testing and resolution of incidents, and in the Blue Cherry release lifecycle
• Work closely with the IT technical staff to diagnose and remediate production issues
• Assist the program manager in a variety of tasks
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
• Bachelors Degree in IS, Business, or equivalent experience.
• 3-6 years in an industry-related environment using enterprise business applications.
• Project management experience is a plus.
• Must have the ability to drive tasks to completion while maintaining good inter-company working relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to listen well and translate the needs of customers into system solutions.
• Able to lead and facilitate effective meetings. Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated excellent organizational time management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and tactically.
• Experience using merchandizing, supply chain and design systems and processes
• Skills and experience using SSMS, TSQL or SSRS preferred.
• Experience using the Blue Cherry ERP System is a plus.
Tommy Bahama - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
About Tommy Bahama
Tommy Bahama is part of Tommy Bahama Group, Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE:OXM)....