1) Lead the Functional Team lead by providing direction as well as business and technical expertise in Managed Care
2) Perform business and technical functions for implementing the MMIS enterprise
3) Communicate status, issues, and risks to Functional manager
4) Lead a team to validate requirements and conduct design to transfer a base system to meeting requirements of the customer
5) Update/maintain Requirements Specification and Detailed System Design documents
6) Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME)
7) Participate in collaborative sessions to document Medicaid business processes
8) Resolve issues within and between business areas
9) Other duties as assigned
1) Minimum of five years of detailed experience in Medicare, Medicaid, or Private Healthcare claims processing, financial, or third party liability.
2) Five (5) years full-time experience as a business analyst, systems analyst, programmer analyst or programmer.
3) Two year of leadership managing a small team in the performance of detailed analysis.
4) Have full life-cycle experience on a system implementation, including the development of interfaces and conversion code
5) Demonstrated leadership, initiative, team oriented, self-motivated
6) Master's Degree or Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
7) Experience in Managed Car
CNSI - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard