Manages continual service improvement for all functional areas under area of responsibility. Produces Structured Improvement Plans documenting improvement plans. Develops processes and standard operating procedures for all task areas under functional area of responsibility. Manages team of personnel responsible for day to day operations. Completed semi-annual performance reviews. Sets goals and performance expectations. Establishes work priorities. Queue management, responsible for ensuring incidents and changes are managed with the guidelines and expectations in accordance with contract and service level agreements.
- Experience of 8 years with minimum of 5 years performing in managerial role within a Data Center or IT operational environment
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Commercial Certification in Related Field: MCSE, MCP, CCNA, CCNP etc
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Bachelors preferred, will accept experience in lieu of.
- CISSP certified
- PMP certified
- Remedy Software familiarization
ReliaQuest - 10 months ago