We are currently looking to add a dynamic and talented Functional Oracle HR Consultant to expand our Oracle EBS practice. This is a priority level position to be filled ASAP. This is a primarily functional position where you will be tasked with managing day-to-day business revolving around the Oracle ERP Business Unit. |
Ideal candidates will have a 5-7+ years ’ experience specifically focused on Oracle Human Resources implementations. We prefer candidates who have been involved in the full development life-cycle from project inception to Post Go Live support.
This is a full time position with a well known software company. They are experts in delivering business-driven technology solutions. They offer a full competitive base salary, bonuses TWICE a year (based on YOUR billable hours and travel not on factors out of your control), a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of paid time off and 10 paid holidays per year.Job Location
Job Duties and Responsibilities: (What ’s Required)
- A willingness and desire to travel up to 75%. (Monday-Thursday)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process flows in Oracle Human Resources, Employee and Manager Self-Service.
- Expertise in performing application setups in multiple Oracle HR-focused modules (Human Resources, SSHR, Performance Management, Learning Management, etc).
- An understanding of the dependencies and relationships between these modules and other Oracle HRMS modules such as Payroll, Benefits, and Time and Labor, as well as integration points with non-HRMS modules.
- Demonstrated ability to design Oracle HR in order to support the needs of other Oracle HRMS modules.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to train/coach client personnel in the aspects of supporting the Oracle HR modules they will be responsible for.
- Excellent analytical skills.
About Our Client
- Experience in business requirements gathering, gap analysis, and design of solutions in Oracle Human Resources modules.
- Full life cycle experience with all aspects of application setup, testing, user training, and production support.
- Experience with designing and testing conversions, interfaces with third parties, and custom reporting.
- Vault Tech Consulting Firm Rankings 2012 ranked the client as a Top 10 companies to work for as well as the Top 10 quality of life for employees.
- They are a benefit rich company providing benefit packages unlike any other company in their industry.
- The client encourages growth throughout the company, frequent promotions, and an informal communications dynamic that awards idea implementation at any level.
We deliver Executive Recruiting and scalable end to end candidate development for the world's largest organizations and some of the most...