We are currently looking to add a dynamic and talented Functional Oracle HR Consultant to expand our Oracle EBS practice. This is a priority level position to be filled ASAP. This is a primarily functional position where you will be tasked with managing day-to-day business revolving around the Oracle ERP Business Unit. |
Ideal candidates will have a 5-7+ years ’ experience specifically focused on Oracle Human Resources implementations. We prefer candidates who have been involved in the full development life-cycle from project inception to Post Go Live support.
This is a full time position with a well known software company. They are experts in delivering business-driven technology solutions. They offer a full competitive base salary, bonuses TWICE a year (based on YOUR billable hours and travel not on factors out of your control), a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of paid time off and 10 paid holidays per year.Job Location
Job Duties and Responsibilities: (What ’s Required)
- A willingness and desire to travel up to 75%. (Monday-Thursday)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process flows in Oracle Human Resources, Employee and Manager Self-Service.
- Expertise in performing application setups in multiple Oracle HR-focused modules (Human Resources, SSHR, Performance Management, Learning Management, etc).
- An understanding of the dependencies and relationships between these modules and other Oracle HRMS modules such as Payroll, Benefits, and Time and Labor, as well as integration points with non-HRMS modules.
- Demonstrated ability to design Oracle HR in order to support the needs of other Oracle HRMS modules.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to train/coach client personnel in the aspects of supporting the Oracle HR modules they will be responsible for.
- Excellent analytical skills.
About Our Client
- Experience in business requirements gathering, gap analysis, and design of solutions in Oracle Human Resources modules.
- Full life cycle experience with all aspects of application setup, testing, user training, and production support.
- Experience with designing and testing conversions, interfaces with third parties, and custom reporting.
- Vault Tech Consulting Firm Rankings 2012 ranked the client as a Top 10 companies to work for as well as the Top 10 quality of life for employees.
- They are a benefit rich company providing benefit packages unlike any other company in their industry.
- The client encourages growth throughout the company, frequent promotions, and an informal communications dynamic that awards idea implementation at any level.
PeopleOps - 21 months ago
We deliver Executive Recruiting and scalable end to end candidate development for the world's largest organizations and some of the most...