Perficient is currently looking for a dynamic and talented Functional Oracle HR Solution Architect to join our Oracle ERP National Business Unit. |
Ideal candidates will have a 5-7+ years ’ experience specifically focused on Oracle Human Resources implementations. We prefer candidates who have been involved in the full development life-cycle from project inception to post go-live support.
This is a full time position with Perficient. At Perficient, we offer a full competitive base salary, bonuses TWICE a year (based on YOUR billable hours and travel not on factors out of your control), a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of paid time off and 10 paid holidays per year.
Nationwide, United States
Job duties and Responsibilities: (What°s Required)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process flows in Oracle Human Resources, Employee and Manager Self-Service.
- Expertise in performing application setups in multiple Oracle HR-focused modules (Human Resources, SSHR, Performance Management, Learning Management, etc.).
- An understanding of the dependencies and relationships between these modules and other Oracle HRMS modules such as Payroll, Benefits, and Time and Labor, as well as integration points with non-HRMS modules.
- Demonstrated ability to design Oracle HR in order to support the needs of other Oracle HRMS modules, interfaces with third parties, and custom extensions.
- Ability to create and execute test plans for standard and client-specific benefits requirements.
- Ability to train/coach client personnel in the aspects of supporting the Oracle HR modules they will be responsible for.
- Ability to accurately estimate the effort/resource needs to support successful delivery of Oracle HRMS implementations.
- Experience in business requirements gathering, gap analysis, and design of solutions in Oracle Human Resources modules.
- Full life cycle experience with all aspects of application setup, testing, user training, and production support.
- Experience with designing and testing conversions, interfaces with third parties, and custom reporting.
- Sales cycle experience, including meetings with prospects, development of estimates, proposals, and statements of work.
- Proven experience developing project timelines and resource plans for Oracle HRMS engagements.
- Experience leading teams and mentoring client and consultant team members.
- Experience leading client discussions from pre-sales/business development, client workshops, design reviews, and presentation of solutions to all levels of management.
- Vault Tech Consulting Firm Rankings 2012 ranked Perficient in the Top 10 companies to work for as well as the Top 10 quality of life for employees.
- Perficient is a benefit rich company providing benefit packages unlike any other company in their industry.
- Perficient encourages growth throughout the company, frequent promotions, and an informal communications dynamic that awards idea implementation at any level.
PeopleOps - 10 months ago