Perficient is currently looking for a dynamic and talented Functional Oracle HR Solution Architect to join our Oracle ERP National Business Unit. |
Ideal candidates will have a 5-7+ years ’ experience specifically focused on Oracle Human Resources implementations. We prefer candidates who have been involved in the full development life-cycle from project inception to post go-live support.
This is a full time position with Perficient. At Perficient, we offer a full competitive base salary, bonuses TWICE a year (based on YOUR billable hours and travel not on factors out of your control), a full benefits package including medical, dental and vision, a 401(k) with matching contributions, 3 weeks of paid time off and 10 paid holidays per year.
Nationwide, United States
Job duties and Responsibilities: (What°s Required)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process flows in Oracle Human Resources, Employee and Manager Self-Service.
- Expertise in performing application setups in multiple Oracle HR-focused modules (Human Resources, SSHR, Performance Management, Learning Management, etc.).
- An understanding of the dependencies and relationships between these modules and other Oracle HRMS modules such as Payroll, Benefits, and Time and Labor, as well as integration points with non-HRMS modules.
- Demonstrated ability to design Oracle HR in order to support the needs of other Oracle HRMS modules, interfaces with third parties, and custom extensions.
- Ability to create and execute test plans for standard and client-specific benefits requirements.
- Ability to train/coach client personnel in the aspects of supporting the Oracle HR modules they will be responsible for.
- Ability to accurately estimate the effort/resource needs to support successful delivery of Oracle HRMS implementations.
- Experience in business requirements gathering, gap analysis, and design of solutions in Oracle Human Resources modules.
- Full life cycle experience with all aspects of application setup, testing, user training, and production support.
- Experience with designing and testing conversions, interfaces with third parties, and custom reporting.
- Sales cycle experience, including meetings with prospects, development of estimates, proposals, and statements of work.
- Proven experience developing project timelines and resource plans for Oracle HRMS engagements.
- Experience leading teams and mentoring client and consultant team members.
- Experience leading client discussions from pre-sales/business development, client workshops, design reviews, and presentation of solutions to all levels of management.
- Vault Tech Consulting Firm Rankings 2012 ranked Perficient in the Top 10 companies to work for as well as the Top 10 quality of life for employees.
- Perficient is a benefit rich company providing benefit packages unlike any other company in their industry.
- Perficient encourages growth throughout the company, frequent promotions, and an informal communications dynamic that awards idea implementation at any level.
We deliver Executive Recruiting and scalable end to end candidate development for the world's largest organizations and some of the most...