- Review daily cash projections and disseminate to portfolio management as well as review and facilitate resolution of daily security trade exceptions.
- Perform monthly and quarterly tasks, including total return calculation, asset reconciliation, budgets and preparation of data for mutual fund marketing and outside reporting agencies.
- Process vendor payments for the funds and ensure fees are recorded appropriately on general ledger accounting system.
- Assist in preparing audit work papers and Board of Trustee’s materials. Prepare first draft of the funds’ quarterly financial statements.
- Assist with the daily review of security prices and nightly NAV calculation. Prepare a daily comparison to fund benchmarks.
- Participate in other projects as requested by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- Minimum 1 years accounting experience in the mutual fund or financial services industry preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Motivated individual displaying consistently high attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Dedicated to functioning in a team environment.
William Blair & Company - 16 months ago