Hann Financial, a company of Susquehanna Bancshares, Inc., is an established provider of automobile finance products. Since 1959, banks and car dealerships have relied upon Hann Financial to originate and service vehicle leases and loans.
Hann Financial has an excellent opportunity for a Funding Clerk . This individual will be responsible for p erforming detailed administrative tasks in support of the funding process. Duties include preparing, verifying and packaging documents for management review and finalizing customer files to be sent to funding sources. This position requires close attention to detail and ability to ensure accuracy in verification process to reduce losses and assist in achieving profit goals with smooth handling of incoming workflow.
Primary job functions include but are not limited to the following:
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Receives contracts and accompanying documents from participating dealers and verifies all documentation for accuracy and adherence to credit approval/stipulations and program guidelines
- Using a computerized system, verifies accuracy of dealer calculations and prepares payment to dealer via ACH or check
- Handles various clerical tasks, verification of correct customer/vehicle information and review of system reporting
- Matches and verifies contract information to credit decision via computerized credit system
- Reviews credit stipulations
- Verifies financing guidelines have been followed
- Verifies demographics and signatures on contract
- Recalculates and validates numbers on contract
- Reviews all supporting documentation and insures proper liens are in place
- Inputs file demographics and financial information into computerized systems
- Runs check registers and prepares for payment via ACH or check utilizing computerized systems
- Prepares overnight packages to funding sources and dealers.
At Hann Financial/Susquehanna, we provide a professional, team oriented environment that encourages both personal and professional growth. We're looking for people who are knowledgeable, sincere, solutions-oriented and supportive. If these traits describe you, then we want you to join the Susquehanna team!
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED. College coursework in a related discipline a plus!
- 2+ years of administrative support or vehicle leasing experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, & Excel
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Flexibility to cross-train and assist other team-members, as needed
- The ability to keep information confidential
- Good mathematical ability.
We offer company training, competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity for growth. Susquehanna is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to building a diverse workforce.
Susquehanna Bank - 10 months ago
Susquehanna Bancshares, which bears the name of the river that flows through the heart of its market area, is the holding company for...