RPM Mortgage, Inc. is seeking a Funding HUD1 Coordinator to join our dynamic growing team. The main responsibility is to ensure loans are in compliance according to RESPA laws by reviewing the final HUD1 to Investor and RESPA guidelines. This role is located at our Home Office in Alamo, CA and reports directly to the Director of Funding.
Education and Experience:
- Request and review the final HUD1 in accordance with RESPA and Investor guidelines by following checklist.
- Review tolerance section and calculate whether a tolerance cure is required.
- Correspond with Escrow Officer, Funding Manager, Funder and Suspense Team regarding any discrepancies or required changes.
- Record receipt of the final HUD1 and if any corrections are needed in the system. On FHA loans, enter disbursement date.
- Request checks for Torleance Cures as a result of an undisclosed GFE.
- Ensure Finance Charge and APR do not exceed tolerance.
- Work with Suspense Coordinator to clear RESPA suspsensions.
- Run ComplianceEase test and upload into the system.
- Scan and upload final HUD1 into system.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School diploma and three years of lending experience, including funding.
- 1 yr. of mortgage banking operations experience required.
- Solid Knowledge of current RESPA regulations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, DataTrac, and loan docs system (DocMagic or IDS preferred).
- Ability to apply reason to make decisions.
- Proven ability to build quality customer relationships.
- Excellent calculation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and independently prioritize work flow during heavy workloads.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret files and respond to questions or make corrections.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, draw conclusions and communicate solutions.
- Must adapt and effectively handle a dynamic work environment that is based on fluctuating market conditions and customer expectations.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. ranked 6 th among medium-sized firms for Top Workplaces in the Bay Area! We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
We educate our clients. We make educating our clients a priority. As your Mortgage Advisor we will help you navigate through the many loan...