In this position, you will be responsible for entry, repair and approval of funds transfer payment instructions. Responsibilities also include:
- Repair and approve incoming Fedwire payments.
- Assist in payment systems monitoring.
- Process Fedwire 1031 drawdown requests.
- Investigate and respond to Funds Transfer inquires received.
- Verify call backs to confirm payments using bank’s recording system.
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (with BONUS ELIGIBILITY) and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees, including medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, gym reimbursement and a wellness program.
- Minimum 5 years of Money Transfer experience.
- Knowledge of Fedwire, SWIFT, OFAC and Funds Transfer Investigations.
- Knowledge of FUNDtech’s PAYplus Funds Transfer System preferred.
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
It’s Always Personal At Signature Bank!
If interested, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume
ne. RESUMES WITHOUT SALARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Signature Bank (Nasdaq:SBNY), founded in 2001, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with 27 private client offices located in...