The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for overseeing and planning TI construction projects, Moves-Adds-Change projects including furniture reconfiguration, relocations and work order activity.
- Lead contact for projects with multiple contractors and clients.
- Create, Track and report both orally and written project scope, schedule and budget.
- Apply data and metrics that are important to client and BRG success; gather and track accordingly.
- Lead project meetings with all involved disciplines to facilitate scheduling and coordination of all project activity.
- Develop lessons learned summaries for managed projects. Implement improvements as necessary.
- Supports Space Planners or Project Managers on special projects such as standards documentation, FF&E Projects, etc.
- Responsible for soliciting bids/quotes.
- Project manager for complex and/or multiple client projects.
- Work with vendors, engineering consultants, contractors and various departments to coordinate project completion.
- Manage vendor relationships and holds vendor accountable for contract compliance.
- May conduct building audits to verify that employee locations, furniture layout and room configurations are correctly noted on floor plans.
- Client-specific requirements, including particular software, systems, and processes.
- Coordinate with client and associates to determine furniture requirements, bill of materials and furniture product availability.
- May monitor and assure compliance with government and site building codes and regulations.
- Applies knowledge and understanding of requirements between project needs and technical requirements of product.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Excellent customer service acumen and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, including advanced negotiation skills, influencing skills, and presentation skills.
- Experience leading cross functional project teams.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong and proven technical aptitude.
- Willingness to take ownership of requests; prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- 2 or more years of professional experience in project management.
- Advanced understanding of move requirements, reconfiguration processes, furniture standards, and furniture inventory management.
- Understanding of government requirements.
- Knowledge of systems furniture; detailed knowledge of how systems furniture is assembled and configured.
- Intermediate knowledge of current versions of AutoCAD, Visio, MS Project and CAFM/IWMS applications.
- Ability to formulate solutions, analyze data, and formulate into written and graphic plan.
- ISO 9000 certified/Six Sigma.
- B.S. or B.A. in related discipline or related experience.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification.
- Engineering & Construction background.
Business Resource Group - 13 months ago
Business Resource Group is a provider of workspace products and services to businesses. The Company markets a full range of new office...