Job Summary :|
Responsible for executing all aspects of the organization’s furniture program objectives and initiatives. This position will be responsible for furniture orders from the initial quote, to order stage and final installation. Position responsible for creating timely quotes for Federal, State and commercial customers. Responsible for every aspect of the ordering process, including point of sale (POS) entries. Overall objective is to assist the Furniture Sales Manager meet program objectives.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for furniture quotes, ordering process and installation coordination.
- Responsible for verifying measurement aspects of furniture jobs and design.
- Maintain relationships with customers and contracting officials on military and local levels.
- Address customer concerns and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate activities with furniture manufacturers, installers, and Lighthouse representatives when necessary.
- Coordinate contract invoiced sales activities at local stores.
- POS Helpdesk POC for furniture inquiries/concerns.
- Travel periodically to assist in measurements and overseeing installations that require project management.
- Initiate customer service calls.
- Assume additional responsibilities, perform additional duties, and complete special projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of retail store operations, management, supervision, and logistics.
- College Degree preferred.
- Three to five years experience in the furniture industry, sales and customer service.
- Working knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of CAD, CAP, GIZA, or any other design software a plus.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including communicating and
- Working with the disabled and military agencies.
- Knowledge of military procedures and policies.
- Knowledge of Federal Supply System, including nomenclature and numbering systems.
- Knowledge of NIB Ambassador Program.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to report to workstation without assistance.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to conduct repetitive motions on a daily basis.
TRAVEL : Approximately -20- percent.
- Ability One
- Essentially the Same policies
- Inventory control
- Receipt, storage and distribution of supplies, materials and equipment
- Inventory procedures
- Point of Sale System
- Government Purchase card
- Customer Service
- Store Procedures
SALARY : Commensurate with experience
This job description does not imply these are the only duties to be performed. The incumbent in this position will perform such other tasks as may be required for the effective operations of the Division/Department upon request by his/her supervisor
Please apply on our website at www.salighthouse.org/jobs
SAN ANTONIO LIGHTHOUSE, A NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION, IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind - 13 months ago