Prevailance has an opening in the Washington DC/Maryland area for an All-source Analyst with an understanding of the civilian aviation domain to support the unit’s analysis and production mission.
Specifically, the work will use classified and open sources to gather and synthesis large amounts intelligence information from multiple sources. Analyst will work closely with other analysts and collaborate across the Intelligence Community to address relevance of the data against priorities of national, joint, and component level commanders.
Candidates should be able to work independently in the preparation and finalization of all required deliverables.
1. Experience in each of the following areas:
- Create finished all-source intelligence assessments
- Document information such as business particulars, key executives, historical activity, relationships, and other established patterns in commercial activity
- Perform analysis related to the detection, characterization, monitoring, and warning of suspected illicit activity and relationships that may pose a threat
- Perform duties at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Washington DC
2. Proficiency in analytical techniques employed in developing, evaluating, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative data
3. Intermediate knowledge of the following:
- Role requirements paly in the intelligence cycle
- How to address intelligence gaps
- How to leverage internal/external resources
4. Basic knowledge of:
- weapons systems acquisition community
- Defense Intelligence Analysis Program (DIAP)
- knowledge of collection process
5. One year experience with the following:
- DoD Message Retrieval System
6. Desired knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Aviation experience military, ATP, or FAA Dispatcher Certificate
- Flight planning experience, particularly through foreign airspace systems
- Aviation maintenance experience
Able to clearly write and express ideas at an executive level.
- Experienced with Microsoft Products; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.