- Assist other maintenance technicians in the repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Change industrial batteries for all types of power equipment, including the removal and replacement of battery retention plates.
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Complete work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
- Maintain (e.g., inspect, clean) and repair industrial equipment batteries according to procedures (e.g., tips, contacts, cables).
- Mix fuels or chemicals used for equipment or cleaning.
- Operate material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...