- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Detail clean (e.g., sweep, mop, clean spills) office, restrooms, and/or warehouse areas.
- Maintain (e.g., stock, clean, organize) and record inventory of required cleaning tools and supplies, including janitorial or supply closets and carts.
- Mix chemicals used for equipment or cleaning.
- Operate and maintain sweeper/scrubber to sweep and mop warehouse floors.
- Stock, clean, and maintain vending and soda machines.
Walmart Stores - 6 months ago
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., branded as Walmart since 2008 and Wal-Mart before then, is an American public multinational corporation that runs...