The British Embassy is looking for someone to support and assist the horticulturist in all areas of the Ambassador’s Residence including maintaining the lawn areas, diverse gardens, and greenhouses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining the garden to a high horticulture standard including watering, weeding, pruning, planting, mulching, dead-heading, and staking a wide range of woody and herbaceous plants.
• Keeping the lawn pristine through mowing, edging, weeding, fertilizing, and aerating.
• Maintaining the greenhouse including watering, pruning, potting, transplanting, fertilizing, and basic sanitation.
• Leaf removal and grinding.
• Occasional care of indoor plants.
• Supervise numerous volunteers.
• Support the horticulturist in large garden renovation projects.
Jobs in Horticulture
- 14 months ago - save job