For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
Cisco seeks a Territory Account Manager to drive growth through the development and expansion of customer and channel relationships. In this position, a strategic focus and the ability to understand client and partner business needs is essential. The ideal candidate will have a strong ability dissect the territory, determine business drivers, create a strategy for driving growth, and work with internal and external resources to bring that strategy to life. This is an great opportunity for someone with the right capability to develop key skills and achieve career advancement in an exciting solutions-oriented business development role. The successful candidate will be able to manage +20% growth in a commercial territory utilizing a channels to market distribution model. They will need to target market opportunities by segment and leverage the available resources to aggressively pursue while also showing sales penetration within a target account list exceeding 100 accounts. In order to ensure market share growth, the successful candidate will also be required to build the appropriate channel coverage model of partners to their markets. The ideal candidate will have experience in enabling market growth by utilizing marketing resources and improving the competence of the partner sales reps. Acting as a virtual Regional Manager to their partners the candidate will also be responsible for planning recognition of the partners and accurately reporting sales activity to Cisco management.
• Expectation is that candidates will have 5+ years of proven success in outside sales.
• Experience selling IP communications and/or knowledge of the business partner/customer community, strong skills in prospecting, replacing an incumbent, and protecting the Cisco installed base.
• Demonstrated knowledge of a process for managing a large territory, including demand generation, partner development, forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management.
• Must have the ability to deliver business value to both End Users and Partner.
• Strong technical and business knowledge with complementary skills to understand the customers business drivers and align to Cisco solution.
• Demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
• Must be an aggressive self-starter with ability articulate Cisco product and business strategies, and create the demand and close deals.
Cisco Systems - 2 years ago
Are you changing the world? We are.
Cisco, a worldwide leader in IT, is changing the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. Our...