Located in Freeman, VA
PSI, national geotechnical engineering, construction materials testing, and environmental consulting firm, seeks a highly motivated geotechnical engineer to join our local office. Our office is experiencing rapid growth and we are recruiting professionals who will embrace our vision to be the nation's most trusted provider of "Information To Build On" for clients that buy, sell, design, construct, develop, finance and manage properties.
The primary function for this position to provide geotechnical investigation and reporting to the client. Must have a strong background with geotechnical investigation, testing and reporting.
• Direct and execute geotechnical project assignments including, engineering analysis and report preparation, field exploration and laboratory services.
• Provide senior level review of proposals and reports, and ensure that commitments to clients are met.
• Participate in proposal development and presentation and assist in business development activities.
• Actively participate in professional and technical organizations.
• BS or MS (preferred) degree in Civil/Geotechnical Engineering
• 2+ solid years (min) geotechnical experience
• Registered/licensed engineer (P.E. or E.I.T.)
• Proficiency in project management is required.
• Excellent understanding and knowledge of geotechnical engineering and related disciplines with the ability and desire to provide creative and practical solutions to meet the client’s needs.
PSI's client base offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a wide variety of project types and an outstanding career opportunity with our company. PSI has over 125 offices nationwide with 2,500 employees. We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
PSI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Professional Service Industries, Inc. - 30+ days ago