Twin Tunnels Geotech position
Parsons Brinckerhoff’s Geotechnical and Tunneling Technical Excellence Center (PBGT) has an immediate opening in its Denver Office for a Geotechnical Engineer.
Experience/ Skills/ Education/ Certification required:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in geotechnical and tunnel engineering.
- Field experience in exploration and construction as well as production of PS&E is required. A strong geological background is expected.
- Design of rock tunnel ground support and working knowledge of FLAC or PLAXIS a big plus.
- A BS in civil engineering from an ABET-accredited university with geotechnical focus (MS desirable).
- PE in Colorado (Geotechnical) or the ability to obtain such certification within 6 months of hire
- Rock Tunnel ground support experience
- Foundation design experience
- Slope Stability experience
- Preparation and review of Geotechnical reports
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work in this country immediately upon hire.
- Valid driver’s license in the State of Colorado or the ability to obtain one within one month of hire
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 17 months ago
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...