Work among the best. We are a top 25 employer in the metro area offering a wide array of career opportunities within our organization. We have a leading reputation for patient care, medical education, research, and community service. We value and respect the talented, committed, and diverse people who make up our hospital; they are our most important strength. The hospital offers very competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package.
We currently have an opening for a GI/Endoscopy Technician.
* Assists physician during procedures and in cleaning procedure room after procedure.
* Performs manual cleaning and high level disinfection of scopes and maintains scope cleaning equipment and accessories.
* Provides for patient safety and reports conditions at risk; seeks appropriate assistance when necessary.
* Orders and stocks unit supplies appropriately.
* Sends endoscopes and equipment for repair with manager approval.
* Currently enrolled in nursing school or a medical assistant course is preferred.
* 2 years technical experience may be substituted for training.
The University of Kansas Hospital - 10 months ago
VC Hospital on E Harry
Via Christi Health System
- 26 days ago