Org Marketing Statement
About Jones Lang LaSalle
Jones Lang LaSalle (NYSE: JLL) is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate. The firm offers integrated services delivered by expert teams worldwide to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying or investing in real estate. With 2011 global revenue of $3.6 billion, Jones Lang LaSalle serves clients in 70 countries from more than 1,000 locations worldwide, including 200 corporate offices. The firm is an industry leader in property and corporate facility management services, with a portfolio of approximately 2.1 billion square feet worldwide. LaSalle Investment Management, the company’s investment management business, is one of the world’s largest and most diverse in real estate with $47.7 billion of assets under management.
For further information, please visit our website, www.joneslanglasalle.com
The mapping analyst will contribute to best in class research that differentiates Jones Lang LaSalle and builds and maintains a competitive advantage in the marketplace through mapping expertise, analysis, and insight. The analyst will have primary responsibility for supporting the brokerage community and leveraging that knowledge proactively for research products, client projects, and business development efforts. This position will have geographic responsibility for the Midwest and will work closely with professionals throughout the Jones Lang LaSalle offices as well as colleagues within Americas Research, Brokerage, Strategic Consulting and Retail Outsourcing.
• Support Tenant Rep brokers by providing mapping solutions for business efforts – examples - employee maps, complex location maps, demographics maps, drive time maps, center of gravity maps, site analysis maps, global or regional coverage maps
• Continually improve and automate mapping process to reduce production time and cost
• Collaborate with research, marketing and communications colleagues to market and clearly communicate mapping capabilities, deliverables, and cost to primary users
• Collaborate with and leverage mapping specialist colleagues within Brokerage, Strategic Consulting, and Retail Outsourcing
• Understand the broad range of programs and products within research and marketing and explore potential for adding mapping analysis or visualization to augment output and improve results
Ideal Professional and Academic Background
• A solid 2+ years mapping GIS experience
• Bachelors degree in Geographic Information Systems or related field preferred or 5 years job related experience without degree
• Experience applying map solutions in commercial real estate research or closely related field
• Proven analytical skill set
• Significant experience presenting output and results and defending methodology directly to internal and external clients
• Experience managing multiple client expectations and juggling assignments to meet deadlines
• Strong project management and coordination skills
• Solid communication and collaboration skills
• Motivated and self-starting with a desire to succeed and contribute to the success of a team
• Highest degree of professionalism and integrity and an unswerving commitment to client service
• Excellent client management capabilities and ability to properly set internal and external client expectations and ensure delivery of superior research results
• Ability to optimize and innovate client solutions across a broad platform
• A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Jones Lang LaSalle is an equal opportunity employer and committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Jones Lang LaSalle strongly believes in equal opportunity for all, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, transfer, training, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Jones Lang LaSalle - 24 months ago
Jones Lang LaSalle provides real estate without borders. The company's services include commercial real estate brokerage, management,...