GIS Analyst 1
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Chaparral Energy, an independent oil and gas company headquartered in Oklahoma City, is seeking a driven and self-starting individual for the position of GIS Analyst 1 in our GIS group.
This position will work under the direction of the GIS Manager and must work well within a team concept:
Candidate Requirements include:
- Create geographic features for analysis and mapping purposes.
- Organize and create presentation maps for management.
- Uses GIS to solve problems and provide business intelligence for CE, LLC staff.
- Participate in aspects of GIS analysis and application development, including design, analysis, programming, testing, documentation, training, and user support.
- Provide GIS software and programming expertise.
- Apply sophisticated geospatial analysis techniques.
- Write technical and user documentation.
- Troubleshoot problems associated with existing GIS applications and data; Collaborate closely with other developers and GIS professionals.
- Provide on-going support for GIS programs and functions requiring programming and analysis.
- Collect, create, edit, operate, maintain, analyze, distribute, and plot simple and complex GIS/GPS data.
- Prepare technical reports and proposals, and provide technical support to project managers.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and other credentials online at www.chaparralenergy.com .
- BS/BA Degree in Cartography, Geography, or other earth science with an emphasis in GIS.
- 1-5 years Industry Experience.
Chaparral Energy, Inc. - 18 months ago