Critigen is a global leader in technology consulting and IT outsourcing. We leverage location data, business intelligence, and award-winning cloud computing to drive positive financial results and enterprise collaboration for public and private clients. |
Critigen is looking for a part-time GIS Analyst with cartographic, data management and analytical skills to provide onsite support for our client. Applicants must have exceptional communications skills, demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and perform work on time and within budget in a fast-paced production environment.
Education: A Bachelor’s degree in Geography, GIS, Cartography, Computer Science or related discipline.
Years of Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in GIS with cartographic, analyst, editor, database or similar duties.
- 1-2 years of experience in AutoCAD with drawings/2D, 3D renderings are preferred
- Experience with GPS data collection process; field data collection methods, survey techniques and knowledge of accuracy standards.
- Experiences with data management, technical writing, and geodatabases.
- Proficient user of ESRI’s ArcGIS software suite.
- Able to train and provide technical direction to less experienced personnel.
- Detailed oriented with an eye towards quality and strong communication skills are required.
- Able and willing to perform fieldwork and travel via military transportation.
- Experience with GIS data and CAD data integration.
Critigen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer