Dewberry is currently seeking a GIS Analyst to provide onsite GIS expertise in support of US Marine Corps (USMC) GEOFidelis Installation Geospatial Information and Services (IGI&S) mission requirements. The position is for a 6 month period and will be located on Camp Pendleton in San Diego, CA. The candidates must have an active SECRET clearance.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
- Provide visualization support, geospatial analysis, geospatial services, and geospatial data management for installation management and decision making at the assigned location
- Creation of detailed cartographic and geospatial analysis products
- Development of geospatial analysis requirements
- Acquisition and maintenance of geospatial data
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Upkeep of the data inventory
- Development and maintenance of metadata
- All duties must be in accordance with DoD and USMC policies
Dewberry is an equal opportunity employer.
- 1 to 2 years experience with ArcGIS desktop 9.x and ArcSDE 9.x.
- Familiar with geospatial data creation, import/export, and manipulation.
- The client's Enterprise Geodatabase is SDSFIE-compliant (Spatial Data Standards for Facilities, Infrastructure, and Environment); therefore, the candidate must be able to determine proper SDSFIE feature and attribute table names, create and/or modify data schemas, assimilate disparate data sources, and import/export data layers as required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced team environment while maintaining the highest levels of professionalism in the client's workplace.
- Excellent written communication and writing skills are a must.
- Active Security Clearance.
Dewberry - 14 months ago