SGM is currently seeking a GIS Analyst to:
The appropriately qualified candidtate will have the following core competencies and required experience:
- Conducts data gathering, conversion and analysis of GIS data.
- Prepares maps and exhibits with GIS data sets.
- Participate in client mapping implementation planning.
- Develops cost proposals for mapping services.
- Maintains continued knowledge of technology developments in the GIS field and the GIS software.
- Assists Senior GIS Analysts in certain aspects of project management.
- A.B.S. or B.A. or M.S. in Goegraphy, Computer Science or GIS related Environmental Discipline is required.Ideal candidtate will have between 2 and 5 years of experience.
- Experience performing GIS tasks on municipal mapping projects is preferred.
- Good technical writing, analytical, and communication skills are essential, including the ability to present concepts verbally.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Access is required.
SGM - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Sims Group Limited operates predominantly in the secondary metal recycling industry. Its core business involves ferrous secondary recycling,...