SGM is currently seeking a GIS Analyst to:
The appropriately qualified candidtate will have the following core competencies and required experience:
- Conducts data gathering, conversion and analysis of GIS data.
- Prepares maps and exhibits with GIS data sets.
- Participate in client mapping implementation planning.
- Develops cost proposals for mapping services.
- Maintains continued knowledge of technology developments in the GIS field and the GIS software.
- Assists Senior GIS Analysts in certain aspects of project management.
- A.B.S. or B.A. or M.S. in Goegraphy, Computer Science or GIS related Environmental Discipline is required.Ideal candidtate will have between 2 and 5 years of experience.
- Experience performing GIS tasks on municipal mapping projects is preferred.
- Good technical writing, analytical, and communication skills are essential, including the ability to present concepts verbally.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Access is required.
Sims Group Limited operates predominantly in the secondary metal recycling industry. Its core business involves ferrous secondary recycling,...