Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
- Bachelors Degree in Geography, Engineering, Planning or equivalent
- Minimum two years GIS Mapping and Analysis
- Experience with environmental planning or geotechnical engineering/remediation
- ArcGIS Software Experience
- The candidate should be a strong ArcGIS operator. Additionally, extensive Excel experience. Some experience in AutoCAD, Microstation, Photoshop, ArcGIS server and ArcGIS Online.
The chosen candidate for the GIS Analyst position will work closely with other technical specialties at URS. For environmental scientists, the candidate will create maps and perform spatial analysis for use in Environmental Impact Reports. For transportation engineers, the candidate will create basemaps, perform spatial analysis and prepare exhibits to be used in support of engineering.
The candidate will also support geotechnical engineers creating geotechnical maps and supporting GPS data collection.
URS Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...