Overall Job Summary: The Information Governance & Management (IGM) Manager systematically ensures that all the activities necessary to design, develop and implement IT infrastructure services satisfy the requirements of the organization and the business. This role ensures that the appropriate definition, effectiveness, and maintenance of activities or deliverables take place as planned and that the activities are carried out according to all laws, regulatory requirements, and internal policies applicable. |
· Ensures that the IT Service services as defined in the Service Design Package meet the customer’s requirements as identified by the Account Managers.
· Drives continuous improvement of the Quality System to meet and sustain compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements.
· Supports the development and delivery of training in quality matters.
· Drives and facilitates the creation of relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Prepares and follows-up on internal authority inspections.
· Ensure that external legal requirements are fulfilled.
· Manages risk (threats, vulnerabilities, impact) in the assigned IT area according to policies and agreed targets.
· Provides advice and guidance regarding IT risks by performing consulting activities in projects, supporting (preparing) audits and managing IT emergencies.
· Monitors and reports IT risk status and trends.
· Increases awareness of IT risk responsibilities.
· Communicates and publicizes the information security policy to all appropriate parties.
· Ensures that the information security policy is enforced and adhered to.
· Assists with business impact analyses
· Promotes education and awareness of security. Maintains a set of security controls and documentation and regular reviews and auditing all security controls and procedures.
· Ensures all changes are assessed for impact on all security aspects, including the information security policy and security controls. Attends Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings when appropriate.
· Recommends policy for the effective use of IT throughout the organization and working with IT designers to ensure that overall plans and strategies are developed in conjunction with IT design for all areas of IT.
· Works with senior management and other senior specialists and planners in formulating plans and making performance decisions applicable to all areas of IT.
· Recognizes the key business drivers and those areas of business need that are not adequately supported by current and planned IT services, developing the plans and IT response to the business requirements.
· Monitors the existing IT plans in relation to business needs and IT strategy to determine opportunities for improving business processes through the use of new technology, and to identify unforeseen risks to the achievement of forecast business benefits.
· Investigates major options for providing IT services effectively and efficiently. Recommends new innovative solutions, based on new approaches to processes, provision, recruitment and retention, and global supply contracts.
· Liaises with strategy, transition and operations teams and processes to plan for their immediate and future needs.
· Ensures that all IT planning processes, roles, responsibilities and documentation are regularly reviewed and audited for efficiency, effectiveness and compliance
· Produces a process map of all of the processes and their high-level interfaces; ensures integration, consistency and continuity across all processes.
· Ensures that the design of all processes, roles, responsibilities and documentation is regularly reviewed and audited for efficiency, effectiveness and compliance.
· Designs measurement methods and metrics to support the continual improvement of service provision and all supporting processes.
· Manages the quality criteria, requirements and handover points between the service design stage and service strategy and service transition.
· Ensures that all service models and service solution designs conform to strategic, architectural, governance and other corporate requirements.
Bachelor's degree in related field Fluent in English 10 years related experience
Novartis - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the research,...