Use your experience with remote sensing and imagery to enhance raster functionality in ArcGIS. In this role, you will work with developers and product engineers in designing, testing, and documenting imagery and raster capabilities in ArcGIS.
- Help define and collect raster user requirements
- Communicate requirements, design decisions, and status between management and the raster development team
- Drive functional design for raster capabilities in ArcGIS
- Participate in using ArcGIS to build online imagery content
- Lead development and maintenance of automated test procedures to ensure software quality
- Test and document raster functionality
- Support the ArcGIS user community
- Master’s in GIS, computer science, remote sensing, or related
- A bachelor’s plus five years of experience will be accepted in lieu of the master’s requirement
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Learn more and apply online at www.esri.com/careers . Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) supporting diversity in the workforce.
Esri - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Esri helps organizations map and model our world. Esri’s GIS technology enables them to effectively analyze and manage their...