Position: GIS Specialist
Blue Chip Pavement is seeking an energetic, Independent, detail orientated individual to assist with the day-to-day GIS activities. This person should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will gain a broad experience in various aspects of integration hardware and software, and data capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying for all forms of geographically referenced information.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in collection of data
- Assist in designating use of parking lots
- Collect parking lot defects via hand held device
- Organize parking lot defects through TerraSynce and ESRI Software
- Process data through photolink software into simple deliverables for clients
- Assist with and perform any other duties as needed or assigned
Knowledge & Skills:
Candidates should have superior written and oral communication skills, time management and decision making skills as well as a basic knowledge of Microsoft office, database management, Arc and ESIR software, and Photolink. In addition, he/she should be able to coordinate with all the departments involved to ensure the completion of the GIS programs. A high degree of organization and self-motivation is required. This person must quickly learn the product and the market.
Hours: 40 hours per week
DO NOT email resumes. Please follow the link below to submit a resume: