Education and Requirements
- The GIS Technician will be a member of the production team working on-site at the client office.
- The GIS Technician will evaluate, edit, digitize and update street centerline, hydrology and the other data layers (Graphic and attributes) using custom map production tools.
- Applicant should be a self motivated team player with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- The successful candidate will require a background check
ASRC Federal Holding Company and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers
- A bachelors degree in Geography or a related field.
- Understanding and experience working with Census Tiger/Line geospatial dataset.
- Remote sensing experience interpreting ortho photos.
- Experience with GIS data QC/QA.
- Ability to pass government background investigation (requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residency)
Service Contract Act
Suitland, MD, United States
Day Job / 1st Shift