GIS Technician I
Merrick & Company is expanding our GeoSpatial Solutions (GSS) group in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. The expansion will take place in late Fall 2013. We have three primary positions that we would like to fill for that time.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a knowledge of current GIS technology and software application. Take directions to perform data gathering, conversion and analysis of GIS data.
· Provide support to the senior GIS staff
· Takes direction to perform data gathering, conversion and analysis of GIS data.
· Applies cartographic standards to prepare maps and exhibits using GIS datasets.
• Demonstrated knowledge of current GIS technology and software applications.
o Bachelors degree OR Associates or GIS Certificate is preferred and
o High school diploma is required
• Previous experience with power transmission and utilities is preferred.
• Local Candidates strongly preferred
Merrick is an employee owned company that offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes; health insurance, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), unique work-life benefits, continuing education and training through the Merrick Learning Institute.
Apply on line only. No e-mail, hard copy or third party resumes accepted.
Merrick is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE/AA/MF/D/V)
Merrick & Company, an engineering, architecture, design-build, surveying, planning, and geospatial solutions firm, serves domestic and...