- Evaluate, interpret, and manage survey and geospatial data.
- Prepare detailed maps for projects/construction plans and ensure conformance to specifications.
- Maintain data in an enterprise database structure.
- Create presentation-quality maps and reports using ArcGIS, related software, and equipment.
- Requires mapping software experience with strong written and oral communication skills along with information gathering and ordering procedures and basic surveying/cartographic knowledge.
- Ability to adapt to changing work procedures/environment, receive direction from multiple sources, and adjust to changing timelines.
- Observing, receiving, and obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Must be able to work in a professional manner and as a team player.
- Ability to become familiar with industry specific terminology.
- Associates Degree; may substitute some experience for education.
- Required mapping experience of one year, ArcMap experience is preferred.
- Must demonstrate skills in map reading, interpretation, and design.
- Must have attention to detail, good computer skills, and a basic knowledge of map surveys.
- Oil & Gas Experience is a plus.
Devon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Devon Energy Corporation - 17 months ago
Independent oil and gas producer Devon Energy puts its energy into oil and gas fields far from England's southwestern coast, in North...