GREATER LOWELL HEALTH ALLIANCE
Job Description: Coordinator
Direct Report: GLHA Executive Director
Summary: Under the direction of the Executive Director, assists in the development of strategies and programs as prioritized by the Executive Committee and the mission of the Greater Lowell Health Alliance.
Duties include, but not limited to, the following:
1. Acts as liaison to the working Task Forces by facilitating meetings, minutes, notices, and priority initiatives.
2. Assists in the recruitment of appropriate new members to join the Task Forces.
3. Assists in the strategy and planning processes for new initiatives.
4. Participates in community meetings and partner organization activities, as assigned.
5. Assists, when requested, in support of community health data collection.
6. Facilitates the GLHA Networking Luncheons logistics and notifications.
7. Assists in the strategy and planning process for updating the communications methods of the GLHA including the website and members communication.
8. Assists in the logistics, collateral materials, and successful implementation of the Annual Meeting and other special events.
9. Maintains good communication and dialogue with the Executive Director, Steering Committee and Task Forces regarding the successful operations of the GLHA.
10. Maintains flexibility to support and participate in other duties that may be assigned.
Lowell General Hospital is an independent, not-for-profit, community hospital serving the Greater Lowell area and surrounding communities....