Solicits group bookings and generates leads which fall within established territory/account base.
Provides sales, services and coordination of group events on behalf of MGM Resorts International within respective territory/account base.
Hosts prospective clients visiting to the properties including customer entertainment such as dining in hotel restaurants and accompanying clients to shows.
Creates awareness and actively sells MGM Resorts International through attendance at trade shows and other industry functions.
Develops suggestions to maximize revenue streams at MGM Resorts International properties.
Provides ongoing evaluation and account analysis.
Thorough knowledge of competitor’s products and pricing.
Travels as required by Executive Vice President.
Maintains close contact with client account base ensuring customer retention.
Required to meet or exceed established quotas.
Coordinate and assist with special projects as necessary.
Cooperates with others in matters of mutual concern.
Conducts and escorts site inspections and fam trips.
Interacts with all departments of properties to ensure strong communication.
Ability to work remotely without immediate supervision.
Active participation in industry associations where appropriate.
Knowledge of companies Diversity Initiatives.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- At least 5 years hospitality sales experience.
- Excellent organizational skills to function effectively under time constraints and within established deadlines, with particular attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a professional image and enthusiastic attitude at all times, especially when traveling on business.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Have basic computer knowledge.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 5 years experience working for a hotel/resort.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...