This position will provide a professional, consistent global / regional mobility approach and provide Business Partner support. Manage and administer the policies and programs associated with global mobility and relocation programs regionally; domestic and international. Take responsibility for the successful transition of inpats, expats and relocations. Provide support and counsel to management and staff on global mobility issues and perform as single point of contact on all expatriate/delegate issues as well as to the relocation vendor for domestic moves. Provide support to MRAm Business Partner team on a range of activities, including but not limited to recruitment of junior positions, manage Risk Analysts & Intern recruitment and ad hoc queries.
Additional responsibilities are to:
- Provide consistent application of global mobility programs (IAP, EBT, domestic relocations, GCC, Munich/Princeton Staff Exchange Program, Executive Relo’s, etc).
- Provide counsel and support to assignees on global mobility related issues. Manage assignee files and prepare all necessary documentation and track status of all assignees.
- Align with Munich Re HR, Regional HR and legal subject matter experts for policy interpretation and application. Follow program guidelines and direction from functional subject matter experts, administer or activate all assignment related actions (i.e., relocation, remuneration, etc).
- Work closely with MRM counterpart to ensure seamless integration of international programs. Evaluate and address consistency and compliance related concerns associated with international and regional assignments.
- Work closely with Finance Departments to ensure proper charge backs between Regional Entities and Global Entities as well as support all tax and compliance adminstration as relates to foreign and domestic assignments.
- Engage and manage outsourced vendors as appropriate, including relocation company and tax auditors.
- Support MRAm HR Business Partners with projects as needed (including supporting the Intern & Risk Analyst Program and Junior Level Recruiting).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years HR experience.
- Some experience with both international and domestic assignments.
- Addresses conflict and handles appropriately.
- Communicates clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Understands and explains the assignment balance sheet approach, remuneration, expat allowance, split pay, etc.
- Asks probing questions, confirms understanding and considers others views before making decisions.
- Seeks opportunities to increase business effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Agility to respond to changing situations.
We have been serving insureds and self-insured entities since 1917. In 1996 Munich Reinsurance Company acquired American Re and in September...