Our client seeks a dynamic individual to join an outstanding team in continuing their run to the top! Theirs is a process-industry continuously looking to expand into new markets but doing so requires the expertise of someone capable of managing the intricacies of a global S&OP process. Scope would include the development & collaboration of the integrated supply chain plans, creating/applying and adhering to operating disciplines, business rules & performance metrics improvements, and finally... the designing of optimal solutions to any issues presenting as obstacles to an uninterruped supply chain stream.
This HIGH visibility role reports in to the Director of Supply Chain and holds essential ownership for the entire operational piece of the S&OP process (Demand, Supply & Inventory Planning) inclusive of (but not limited to) procedures, workflows, analyses, reporting, tool/process implementation and KPIs/metrics. You will also be expected to generate opportunities to improve cash flow and Ebitda.
Your role in the business & operations partnership will include KEY input to the following areas:
1. Upcoming supply changes, pinch points, projections, excess supply - anything with potential impact to demand
2. Network optimization of the number, size and location of warehouses, DCs and terminals in support of the material flow
3. Provide any necessary monthy reports
4. Manage overall long term S&OP balance
5. Manage special continuous process improvment projects that would benefit the S&OP process
6. Provide leadership, management & mentoring to your team including cross-training. Team consists of about 9 professionals located in the US, Europe and Far East.
7. Establish/control the optimum Americas product inventory levels (inclusive of driving product channeling status - MTS/MTO/YTB)
Our client provides an outstanding workplace atmosphere where performance is rewarded and career path plans are genuinly addressed. They are proud to present as a company with extremely low turnover and where a work/life balance is appreciated. This privately held company currently performs in excess of $1B in revenue.
To qualify for this position you MUST present with
A. Minimum of a 4-year degree
B. 5-15 years of experience in the Demand & Supply Planning field
C. Knowledge of ERP SAP & S&OP systems
D. CHEMICAL industry experience is HIGHLY preferred
E. Ability to make decisions w/ signigficant P&L impact
F. Leadership/Managment/ Supervision - (Through influence)
G. Excellent communication, Analytical, Change Management and Decision Making skills.
H. Ability to travel 10%
SEND YOUR WORD RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org